Open to 8 to 14 year olds, Junior Keepers incorporates animal feeding, presentation, interaction and projects to assist our keepers in their day to day schedules, giving the young ones participating an insight into the life of a wildlife keeper.
Keepers and support staff running the program have existing Blue Cards to meet government requirements regarding child care.
As numbers are limited, bookings are essential.
Junior Keepers is available on the following school holiday dates:
- Tuesday 12th April 2022
- Wednesday 13th April 2022
- Tuesday 28th of June 2022
- Wednesday 29th of June 2022
- Tuesday 5th of July 2022
- Wednesday 6th of July 2022
- 4 hour program – 11am to 3pm
- Maximum of 15 children per group to comply with COVID restrictions
- Includes lunch and afternoon tea
- Wear enclosed shoes, hat, shirt (no singlets) and sunscreen
- Bring your camera, water bottle and a positive fun attitude
Wildlife Habitat Junior Keepers program is amazing value!
$60 per child
Forward bookings are welcome, please contact Wildlife Habitat on (07) 4099 3235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, payment is required to confirm your booking.
Check out this article on 5 Reasons to become a Junior Keeper…..