Open to 8 to 14 year olds, Junior Keepers incorporates animal feeding, presentation, interaction and projects to assist our keepers in their day to day schedules, giving the young ones participating an insight into the life of a wildlife keeper.
Keepers and support staff running the program have existing Blue Cards to meet government requirements regarding child care.
Our current scheduled dates for 2019 are:
- 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th
- 10th, 11th, 17th, 18th
- 3rd, 4th, 10th, 11th
- Sep 25th, 26th Oct 2nd, 3rd
- As numbers are limited, bookings are essential. Further dates will open as required.
- 4 hour program – 11am to 3pm
- Maximum of 15 children per group
- Includes lunch and afternoon tea
- Wear enclosed shoes, hat, shirt (no singlets) and sunscreen
- Bring your camera, water bottle and a positive fun attitude
Wildlife Habitat Junior Keepers program is amazing value at only $49 per child! Alternatively choose the Junior Eco Art Program starting from $55
Forward bookings are welcome, please contact Wildlife Habitat on (07) 4099 3235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, payment is required to confirm your booking.
Check out this article on 5 Reasons to become a Junior Keeper…..