Open to 8 to 14 year olds, Junior Keepers incorporates animal feeding, presentation, interaction and projects to assist our keepers in their day to day schedules, giving the young ones participating an insight into the life of a wildlife keeper.
Keepers and support staff running the program have existing Blue Cards to meet government requirements regarding child care.
As numbers are limited, bookings are essential.
Junior Keepers is available on the following school holiday dates:
- Tuesday September 20, 2022
- Wednesday September 21, 2022
- Tuesday the September 27, 2022
- Wednesday September 28, 2022
- 4 hour program – 11am to 3pm
- Maximum of 15 children per group to comply with COVID restrictions
- Includes lunch and afternoon tea
- Wear enclosed shoes, hat, shirt (no singlets) and sunscreen
- Bring your camera, water bottle and a positive fun attitude
- Wildlife Habitat Junior Keepers program is amazing value!
- $60 per child
- Forward bookings are welcome, please contact Wildlife Habitat on (07) 4099 3235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, payment is required to confirm your booking.
- Check out this article on 5 Reasons to become a Junior Keeper…..
- School Holiday Program Habitat – information for parents (PDF document)
- Enrolment form (PDF document)