Breakfast with the Birds
The original Breakfast with the Birds has been a visitor must do for two decades. Guests are immersed within the Wetlands environment whilst enjoying the cacophony of sounds and colours of wildlife as they wander freely amongst the guests. Guests are treated to a fantastic tropical breakfast buffet including:
- Fresh tropical and exotic fruits
- Freshly baked breads and pastries
- A full selection of hot foods including freshly cooked bacon, sausages, hash browns and eggs
- Plus a variety of fresh juices, ice-water, tea and coffee.
Breakfast with the Birds operates daily from 8:00am to 11:00am, with the last seating at 10:30am. The price for Breakfast with the Birds includes park admission and free guided tours of the three immersion environments. Meet our birds and have an opportunity to have a photo taken with them under the supervision of a wildlife keeper during our:
- 9.00am Bird Interactive experience
The Curlew Café & Bar is open from 8am to 3pm daily, (extended hours during school holiday periods). You can purchase snacks, ice-creams and drinks.
- FREE WIFI is available
- A licensed bar is open daily from 10am