Pricing & Packages
Choose from any of our options below or why not spend the whole day and do it all with our Port Douglas packages!
Locals can get 20% off admission by using the code HABITATLOCAL (You will be required to show locals ID upon arrival)
You are also able to purchase tickets at the door.
*Admission tickets valid for the date of purchase and then re-entry for four (4) consecutive days after.
Enjoy 365 days of fun with the CaPTA Group Annual Pass! Enjoy unlimited entry to all four of our action-packed, award-winning nature parks; Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas, Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome, Rainforestation Nature Park & Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
Purchase the CaPTA Group Annual Pass at any of our parks or purchase it online here.
Please note: When purchasing the Annual Pass, you are purchasing the pass only and still need to book entry with each park directly. Booking date refers to date of purchase, not date of travel.
In line with Queensland Government restrictions, we will be unable to allow unvaccinated guests into our venues after 17th of December, 2021.
|CaPTA Group Annual Pass|
Open 8am to 4pm daily except Christmas Day (25 December)
- Open 8am to 4pm daily except Tuesday. Closed Christmas Day (25 December)
- Children’s prices apply if the child is between the ages of 4 to 14 years
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Prices are valid to 31st March each calendar year
- Admission includes access to standard tours, presentations and Predator Plank
- Times are subject to change
- Shoes must be worn at all times
- Guests must keep to the pathways at all times
- No outside food permitted in the park
- No smoking within the park