Port Douglas Wildlife Park: What You Need To Know
Located on Port Douglas Road, Wildlife Habitat is the leading Port Douglas Wildlife Park. Here’s everything you need to know for your visit.
Opening Hours & Prices
27 June- 19th July: Open every day 8am-4pm
From 19th July- Open every day except Tuesday 8am-4pm
Please note: Opening hours are subject to change
Closed Christmas Day (25th December)
(Includes 5 day entry)
Child $19.00 (4-14yrs)
Family: $95.00 (2A+2C)
- Café will be open from 0900 – 1300 on days of operation. Café food items are available to purchase.
- YOUR Wildlife Habitat– 24 hour booking notification required
- WildNIGHT Nocturnal tour operates 5:30pm – 7:30pm during Winter and 6:00pm – 8:00pm during Summer, bookings essential. Call to enquire.
The following enclosures/animals are currently off display due to updating or cleaning in their enclosure.
- Rainforest Habitat closed for an overhaul and rebuild
- All animals on display
- Please be aware that Wildlife Habitat will have ongoing upgrades and construction
Food & Drink
Due to current government regulations, our Breakfast With The Birds and Lunch With The Lorikeets buffets are not currently running.
Café will be open from 0900 – 1300 on days of operation. Café food items are available to purchase.
Please note: No outside food permitted on the premises
Free parking is available in the Wildlife Habitat carpark.
Facilities at the Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas include:
- Curlew Café & Bar
- Free Wi-fi
- Gift and Souvenir Shop
- Parking adjacent to the park
- Anti-bacterial Hand sanitisers throughout the park
- Wheelchair hire (no charge)
- Visitor Information and Tour Bookings
- Baby change facilities
- Stroller hire ($10 hire fee)
- Children’s prices apply if the child is between the ages of 4 to 14 years
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Prices are valid to 31st March each calendar year
- Admission includes access to standard tours and presentations
- Times are subject to change
- Shoes must be worn at all times
- Guests must keep to the pathways at all times
- No outside food permitted in the park
- No smoking within the park
- Standard Admission is a 5 consecutive day entry pass
Should you need information or assistance during your visit, please ask any of our friendly staff who will attend to your needs or email your query to email@example.com