Port Douglas Wildlife Park: What You Need To Know
Located on Port Douglas Road, Wildlife Habitat is the leading Port Douglas Wildlife Park. Here’s everything you need to know for your visit.
Opening Hours & Prices
Open daily from 8am to 5pm
Closed Christmas Day (25th December)
(Includes 5 day entry)
Child $19.00 (4-14yrs)
Family: $95.00 (2A+2C)
- Breakfast with the Birds- operates from 9:00am to 10:30am
- Lunch with the Lorikeets- operates from 12.00pm to 1.30pm
- Curlew Café & bar is open from 8am to 3pm and the licensed bar is open from 10am daily
- YOUR Wildlife Habitat– 24 hour booking notification required
- WildNIGHT Nocturnal tour operates 5:30pm – 7:30pm during Winter and 6:00pm – 8:00pm during Summer, bookings essential. Call to enquire.
The following enclosures/animals are currently off display due to updating or cleaning in their enclosure.
- Rainforest Habitat closed for an overhaul and rebuild. Scheduled opening date – April 4th2020
- 9th-15th March- Wetlands Aviary closed for aviary netting replacement works
- All animals on display
- Please be aware that Wildlife Habitat will have ongoing upgrades and construction
Food & Drink
Enjoy daily in our main restaurant, Breakfast with the Birds from 9:00am to 10:30am or Lunch with the Lorikeets from 12:00pm to 1:30pm.
You can also enjoy all day service of snacks, beverages and a licensed bar at our Curlew Café & Restaurant which opens from 8am to 3pm (4pm during high season and school holidays). With the licensed bar available from 10am daily.
Please note: No outside food permitted on the premises
Free parking is available in the Wildlife Habitat carpark.
Facilities at the Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas include:
- Curlew Café & Bar
- Free Wi-fi
- Gift and Souvenir Shop
- Parking adjacent to the park
- Anti-bacterial Hand sanitisers throughout the park
- Wheelchair hire (no charge)
- Visitor Information and Tour Bookings
- Baby change facilities
- Stroller hire ($10 hire fee)
- Open 8am to 5pm daily except Christmas Day (25th December)
- Children’s prices apply if the child is between the ages of 4 to 14 years
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Prices are valid to 31st March each calendar year
- Admission includes access to standard tours and presentations
- Times are subject to change
- Shoes must be worn at all times
- Guests must keep to the pathways at all times
- No outside food permitted in the park
- No smoking within the park
- Standard Admission is a 5 consecutive day entry pass
Should you need information or assistance during your visit, please ask any of our friendly staff who will attend to your needs or email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org