Open to 8 to 14 year olds, Junior Keepers incorporates animal feeding, presentation, interaction and projects to assist our keepers in their day to day schedules, giving the young ones participating an insight into the life of a wildlife keeper.
Keepers and support staff running the program have existing Blue Cards to meet government requirements regarding child care.
Our current scheduled dates for 2017 are:
- 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th January 2017
- 5th, 6th, 12th and 13th April 2017
- 28th & 29th June, 5th & 6th July 2017
- 20th, 21st, 27th & 28th September 2017
As numbers are limited, bookings are essential. Further dates will open as required.
- 4 hour program – 11am to 3pm
- Maximum of 15 children per group
- Includes lunch and afternoon tea
- Wear enclosed shoes, hat, shirt (no singlets) and sunscreen
- Bring your camera, water bottle and a positive fun attitude
Wildlife Habitat Junior Keepers program is amazing value at only $40 per child!
Forward bookings are welcome, please contact Wildlife Habitat on (07) 4099 3235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, payment is required to confirm your booking.
Check out this article on 5 Reasons to become a Junior Keeper…..